Zirui Zhou has been awarded the Julia S. and Edward C. Lee Memorial Fellowship by the Department of Chemistry for his research in the 2022-2023 academic year. He will be studying the structure of III-V semiconductor colloidal nanocrystals and their photoconductivity in active device layers.
- Congratulations to Zirui Zhou! 06/09/2022
- Congratulations again to Alex Hinkle! 05/26/2022
- Tune in to hear about “Shaving Hairs and New Electronics”! 05/17/2022
- Congratulations to Alex Hinkle! 05/11/2022
- New Lab Member 04/04/2022